Title Manufacturing Systems Co-ordinator (MRP \ ISO)Location PenrynSalary £30-45K DOEWe are looking for a Manufacturing Systems Co-ordinator for a Manufacturing company based in Penryn. The...
Job Purpose To manage and deliver scientific and technical projects (training, consultancy and research).To develop business for in focused areas to support the strategy and vision of the business.Main Duties:
- Planning and execution of technical delivery. This will be on a blend of contract, training and research projects.
- Responding to direct technical enquiries with support as appropriate using information retrieved from relevant sources. This will include provision of consultancy and the performing of site audits/pre-audits. The frequency and complexity of which will build with time and experience
- Present training materials as the lead tutor or support tutor, as relevant, on both scheduled and client specific courses
- Design and develop training course materials
- Interpretation of results and preparation of client reports to agreed standards
- Through implementation of business development strategies, stimulate areas of contract, training, and research in line with the focus area of the job
- Preparing project proposals/tenders for clients to a level agreed with the line manager
- Performing internal audits of the FMT Department and site as required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A graduate in a relevant scientific subject or equivalent (e.g. experience).
- A technical knowledge of the food industry (science and technology) across multiple food sectors
- Experience in a technical or quality management role within food manufacturing or in food legislation enforcement.
- Practical experience of at least one industrial food safety management standard would be an advantage.
- Formal qualification in HACCP, Level 4 would be expected to fulfil the job requirements.
- Practical experience and trained in auditing
- Training experience, at least Train the trainer level would be expected to fulfil the job requirements.
- Good verbal and broader communication skills to support business development, training and consultancy offerings.
- IT literate, working knowledge of PowerPoint expected.
- Effective project and time management skills assuring effective delivery and compliance with business practices.
- Full UK/EU driving licence.
- Able to travel internationally.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.