Quality Manager Tyne & Wear Salary circa £50K dependent on experienceA leading Pharmaceutical organisation in the Tyne and Wear area are looking for an experienced...
Quality Associate/Document Controller
Role Type: Permanent
Skills: Quality Systems, Document Controller, QMS
Level: Associate, Assistant
Do you have exposure to Quality Systems and Document Control working within an area such as In Vitro Diagnostics or Medical Devices? Do you have some industry experience working within associated areas of Quality such as CAPA's, audit scheduling and change control?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area works within the field of In Vitro Diagnostics, working on the development and manufacture of a range of kits. As my client experiences ongoing expansion, continuing into 2018, they are currently seeking a Quality Associate/Document Controller to join their Quality team and assist the Quality Manager in a number of key areas, supporting the running of Quality Systems.
The main responsibilities of the Quality Associate/Document Controller are:
- Assist in smooth running of the organisations Quality Management System.
- Execution of document control systems throughout the site.
- Ensure internal audit schedules are in place and fully compliant.
- CAPA systems are running effectively.
- Adhere to site change control systems.
- Ensure smooth running of regular external audits.
To be considered for the Quality Associate/Document Controller role you will have the following experience:
- BSc, MSc (or equivalents) in a relevant scientific area (E)
- Experience working with Quality Management Systems (E)
- Experience in areas such as; Document Control, CAPA's, arranging audits (E)
- Experience within In Vitro Diagnostics or Medical Device Directive (D)
- Experience in liaising with external auditors such as the FDA (D)
This is a great opportunity for candidates at Associate or Assistant level within Quality Systems to join a expanding and successful organisation. Candidates with exposure to Quality Systems related areas and looking to get into Quality will also be considered.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.