Microarray TechnicianRole Type: Permanent Location: CambridgeshireSalary: DOESkills: Laboratory, Scientific Production/QC, Microarray, Molecular BiologyDo you have sound laboratory skills and looking to join a successful and...
Production/QC Technician (ELISA)
Role Type: Permanent
My client, located in Cambridgeshire, is a well established diagnostics company, specialising in the production of Diagnostic kits for distribution to the medical sector for use in the diagnosis of infectious and autoimmune disease.
As my client experiences continued success they are now seeking a Production/QC Technician to work on the Production and Quality Testing of their products, utilising skills including ELISA and recording of Quality findings, combined with assembling kits and coating plates and vials.
The main responsibilities of this role would include;
* Production tasks - Plate coating, Vial filling and kit assembly.
* QC testing of both in process stages and final kits, ensuring all aspects meet the required quality standards. (ELISA based testing)
* Accurate recording of checks against the acceptance criteria.
* Accurate logging of information onto company database.
* Analysis of non-conformance trends and investigation.
* Raw material validation.
* External QA sample testing.
To be considered for this role candidates will have the following experience:
* Bachelors (or equivalents) in a life science subject.
* Candidates will ideally have some post graduate exposure;
o Post graduate academic experience
o Industry experience
* The ability to follow set laboratory procedures
* Ability to accurately record QC findings
* You must be able to drive as public transport does not reach the site
This is a dual role working in life sciences split between product manufacture and QC Testing. My client is interviewing as soon as possible with a start date shortly after
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.