Title Process Engineering ManagerLocation MiddlesbroughSalary c£65 75KWe have an opportunity for a Process Engineering Manager for a Chemical Manufacturing site based in Middlesbrough.You will initially...
Title: Process Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £14.53 per hour
Contract Length: 6 Months
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a Process Engineer to join a global agrochemical company based in the Berkshire area. This organisation have a global presence hiring over 37'000 people in various positions. They pride them self on being market leaders in the improvement of sustainable living, working collaboratively to improve the us of land space to grow crops, develop and formulate natural based products to be used to ensure clean crop production.
As a Process Engineer you will be working within the Process Studies Group, based in Bracknell. This is a collaborative group contributing to the process engineering science, modelling and know-how to the development and manufacture of active ingredients, formulated products and seeds.
- Be educated to BSc level within a Chemical Engineering/Process Engineering subject.
- Hands on experience working within a scientific/experimental/laboratory based setting.
- Excellent laboratory skills, ideally within powder characterising and/or solid handling.
- Previous experience with relevant modelling techniques such as, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Process Modelling would be advantages.
- A keen passion and interest in the fundamentals of chemical engineering.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
Interested, then apply online.If you have any questions please feel free to contract SRG on 0161 868 2205.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.