Multiple Assay Development Scientists required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in StirlingTitle Assay Development Scientist Location StirlingSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with...
Applications Development Scientist
My client, based on the Cambs-Herts border are hiring for an Applications Development Scientist to push forward the development of bead-based ELISA's within the range of instrumentation products.
Working closely with the Head of Applications, the key role requirements will be as follows:
- Design and execution of experimental works to produce the data required.
- Where required, help to co-ordinate in-house marketing collateral from in-house experimental work to assist the sales and marketing teams in support of the sales process.
- Educated to minimum BSc (or equivalent) in a biological field with demonstrable experience of developing biological assays.
- Good practical background in developing and running antibody based ELISA assays - clearly demonstrable and detailed on your CV.
- Ideally you'll have circa 3 year's experience of working within a relevant pharmaceutical lab environment.
- Meticulous, methodical and consistent - able to work often unsupervised on high-volume ELISA's.
- Good communication skills - able to speak confidently and fluently about the work to colleagues and to present to other teams, as well as convey complex ideas in writing. If you are immediately available and are looking for an opportunity like this, then please get in touch.
This role is initially offered on a 3 month FIXED TERM basis, with a possibility that the role will become permanent for the right candidate.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.