Microarray TechnicianRole Type: Permanent Location: CambridgeshireSalary: DOESkills: Laboratory, Scientific Production/QC, Microarray, Molecular BiologyDo you have sound laboratory skills and looking to join a successful and...
Role Type: Permanent
Skills: Laboratory, Scientific Production/QC, Microarray, Molecular Biology
Do you have sound laboratory skills and looking to join a successful and expanding Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area?
My client who works within the Biotechnology industry has a focus on In Vitro Diagnostics. Due to continued success and further expansion into new areas, they are currently seeking a Microarray Technician to join their team.
The main responsibilities of the Microarray Technician will be:
- Manufacture of microarray slides
- QC testing and release of manufactured slides
- Setup of printing software and machines
- labelling of completed components
- Record keeping and accurate completion of batch documentation
To be considered for the role of Microarray Technician you will have the following skills/experience:
- BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific area (E)
- Laboratory based experience (E)
- Exposure to microarrays would be a real advantage (D)
- Some exposure to a manufacturing or QC laboratory (D)
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.