Lead Process Development EngineerTeessideCompetitive Salary and Benefits PackageA leading global chemicals company in Teesside are looking to recruit a Lead Process Development Engineer to lead...
A successful food research centre based in Berkshire is currently recruiting for a Technical Leader to provide expertise on Rheology and Particle Characterisation R&D studies. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, package - £58-60,000 + Bonus + Car.
- Providing technical support, consultancy and leadership to R&D projects involving rheology and particle characterisation
- Undertaking and supervising complex analytical and investigative projects to support R&D
- Providing technical support and production troubleshooting advice using deep understanding of rheology & particle behaviours
- Supporting formulation of business strategies - building internal & external research partnerships (no direct reports)
- Occasional travel to customer sites globally
- Recognised specialist in rheology and particle characterisation (e.g. sizing, powder flow, surface area)
- Application of rheology expertise within the food / pharmaceutical / related industries
- Knowledge of relevant manufacturing & technologies in order to provide technical solutions
- High level of business acumen in order to support with business strategy development
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.