A successful food research centre based in Berkshire is currently recruiting for a Principle Scientist to provide technical leadership on Physical Chemistry and Materials Science...
A successful food research centre based in Berkshire is currently recruiting for a Principle Scientist to provide technical leadership on Physical Chemistry and Materials Science research. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, package - £58-60,000 + Bonus + Car.
- Managing R&D projects into Physical Chemistry and Materials Science of foods - studying emulsions, foams, colloids
- Setting and managing strategies based on materials science expertise and market knowledge
- Providing technical support and leadership to a team of 7 managers (no direct reports)
- Identifying and developing business opportunities, acting as scientific leader
- Maintaining internal and external research partnerships
- Recognised specialist in Materials Science and Physical Chemistry
- Relevant experience from any industry - food, pharma, personal care, coatings
- Proven background in formulating business strategies, ability to lead complex R&D projects
- Excellent business acumen - ability to shape/influence/impact business using technical expertise
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.