Business Development Manger Manchester £Competitive + BenefitsSRG are currently looking for a Business Development Manager on behalf of a Medical Device client based on in...
Program Manager - Permanent full-time position - OxfordUp to £30,000 dependant on experienceAre you a life science graduate with experience in the development Ligand Binding Assays (ELISA for example) and also have some experience in managing a project or dealing with external clients? My client is a large contract research organisation who are looking for someone with relevant experience to manage research projects and to liaise with external clients in addition to reporting internally. This role will involve establishing positive client relationships and ensuring completeness of contracts prior to project launch in the areas of biomarkers, characterization, pharmacokinetics, and immunogenicity. The successful candidate
- You will be degree educated in a relevant life science preferably with a higher degree
- You will have experience in the development of ligand binding assays
- You will be able to understand and follow procedures related to regulatory compliance such as GxP, FDA, MHRA etc.
- You will ideally have experience of Lean 6 Sigma
- Based at their facility in South Oxford you will be the primary client contact during project launches, developing and maintaining positive client relationships
- You will generate project proposals and client contracts and be able to negotiate this with clients
- You will liaise directly with study sponsors and report on progress, scientific and regulatory compliance.
- You will coordinate team efforts and communicate customer information.
This is an great opportunity to join a successful and busy team in Oxford and directly contribute to the success of the company. If you have a sound scientific background in assay development and excellent communication skills then this will be an exciting prospect. To discuss the role further please call Oliver on 01865 784826 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.