Project LeadTyne & Wear £30-35K DOE An innovative pharmaceutical organisation in the Newcastle area are looking to recruit a Project Leader to work with clients...
Technical Project Manager
£22,000 - £26,000
6 month contract
Contact Andrew to discuss the role and register an interest: 0121 222 5329
My client are a cross divisional organization of that aims to give retail businesses as well as global partners a sustainable competitive advantage by combining great brands and innovative products with unparalleled commercial expertise and consumer insight. Products in the portfolio include No7, Soltan, Soap & Glory, Liz Earle and Boots Pharmaceuticals.
Overview of the role:
They have their own product testing facility, where they test new products to ensure they deliver real results that customers will love. Working with an experienced and dedicated team, you will play an important role testing new formulations, assessing performance and claims to the highest standards, in order to support the development of great new product launches.
Your key responsibilities:
- To design questionnaires and home user testing studies
- To attend project meetings and represent the Claims Testing Team
- Agree and manage dates with internal and external stakeholders
- Engage and work with a multi-functional support team
- Conduct home user trials with members of the public
- Write reports and communicate key findings to internal stakeholders, as well as the management of large amounts of data
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous track record of working successfully in a fast paced environment, or recent graduates with no industrial experience must have a post graduate degree to be considered
- Degree educated in a relevant science subject (chemistry, physics, consumer science, food science)
- Confident, friendly personality with a positive attitude and proven track record of working with customers
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Highly organised and professional
- Good at building relationships with stakeholders
- Able to modify their communication style depending on the audience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and deliver multiple projects
- Passionate about delivering a great service
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.