An exciting opportunity for a Senior Scientist to join a successful biopharmaceutical organisation.Job Title: Senior ScientistVacancy type: PermanentArea: North WestSalary: CompetitiveSRG are working with an...
Senior Statistician - Innovative BiopharmaClinical - Perm - Full-TimeUp to £50K pr. annum + BenefitsCambridgeshire
I am looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Statistician for Biopharmaceutical Company who specialise in development of pain management drugs (CNS, Multiple Sclerosis).
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone from a CRO or Pharma background who are looking to progress their career in an innovative company.
As Senior Statistician you would be part of the clinical team and is responsible for the statistical input, including SAS programming, to clinical studies and be part of a very collaborative team environment.
- Act as a statistical contact
- Interact with Data Management personnel as necessary to ensure that the data are in usable format; perform statistical diagnostics prior to database locking
- Prepare and coordinate for blinded data review meetings prior to database lock
- Perform ad hoc review of data and analyses following unblinding, as required
- Ensure that appropriate programs are developed for reporting clinical studies
- Perform statistical quality control review and program validation for studies
- Interact with report writers in the production of clinical study reports and other documents containing statistical information. Review draft documents
- Provide statistical input into clinical trial protocols
- Input into the development of departmental processes, including standard working practices and operating procedures
- Work and ensure adherence to CDISC standards for applicable clinical trial reporting
- Respond to regulatory questions regarding submissions
- Act as a deputy for the Head of Biometrics where experience allows
- Can sign on behalf of the Head of Biometrics where experience allows
- MSc. or Ph.D Degree in Statistics or similar
- Experience in similar role (production of statistical analysis plans and statistical reporting/generating TFLs are essential for this role)
- Good knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and guidelines, e.g. ICH Guidelines
- Proficient in the use of computers and especially the SAS system
- Ability to perform and interpret statistical analyses of clinical data
- Good understanding of clinical data, including data quality issues
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail with a view to bringing studies to a quality conclusion
- Flexible, positive, creative thinker, good communicator
- Able to work without close supervision
- Well-developed time management skills
- You will need to be able to work on site full time
How to apply?
Click on the "apply" button below. Please contact Sabrina Andresen on +44 (0)203 096 4701 if you would like to know more about this opportunity.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Clinical Operations (CPM, CRA etc.), Biometrics (Statistics, SAS programming, Data Management), Medical information, Medical affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4701.
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.