Analytical Chemist Gas ChromatographyBased in London£24,000 £27,000 + 15% Bonus + Excellent Benefits Do you have experience of running Gas Chromatography (GC) from within a...
PET Radiochemist / Radiopharmaceuticals
£26,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience in the Production of Radiopharmaceuticals and Radiochemicals?
Would you like to work for a leading Pharmaceutical Research Organisation?
My client is a leading CRO, providing a world class service to Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and drug discovery organisations supporting the development and clinical testing of novel drug candidates. Due to growth, they are looking to hire an experienced PET Radiochemist to play a key role in the manufacture of PET radiopharmaceuticals within the production laboratories.
As an experienced member of the team you will be expected to train and educate others using your expertise.You'll be responsible for the day to day production of new and/or already established PET radiopharmaceuticals, developing and validating new chemistry processes and chemistry equipment. The PET Radiochemist will develop, implement and validate the labelling of PET Isotopes for clinical and pre-clinical usage.You will be required to produce and complete GMP documentation; writing SOPs, reporting non-compliances and deviations & manufacturing records) in a timely manner, in order to comply with company policies and regulatory requirements.
To be considered you will need the following skills and experience;
- Experience in PET Radiochemistry, or related subject, with experience of sterile manufacturing.
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Knowledge of GMP, relevant regulations, and guidelines along with relevant experience in producing SOPs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a logical approach to problem solving.
- Good attention to detail.
- Well organized and able to work well under pressure.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Demonstrated ability of complex scheduling involving multiple disciplines and technologies in a production/ timebound environment.
Key Words, "Radiopharmaceuticals, Radiopharmacy, PET Radiochemistry, Production Radiochemist, Isotope, GMP, Production Chemist, Radio-Chemist, Radio-Chemistry"Please apply online, call Neil Walton on 02030964706 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.