Project LeadTyne & Wear £30-35K DOE An innovative pharmaceutical organisation in the Newcastle area are looking to recruit a Project Leader to work with clients...
Title: Formulation Scientist Permanent - Full Time Location: East Midlands Package: Salary dependant upon experience As a Project Scientist you will be responsible for project development aspects ahead of CMC activities including formulation development and method transfer/qualification.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development plans and reports, within CMC product development team.
- Analytical qualification protocols, reports and laboratory write ups.
- Responsible for all formulation development aspects of the projects.
- Ensuring the provision of draft batch records and the smooth transition of programmes into GMP operations.
- In-vitro and analytical testing, laboratory write ups and checks, writing and updating SOP's.
- Client facing role and working with a multifunctional team.REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum Degree or equivalent in Science qualification/preferred PhD.
- Understanding & knowledge of CMC product development experience.
- Worked in a similar/Pharmaceutical industry within formulation development of any/various dosage forms, ideally early phase drug development.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills are also essential in this role.
- Effective communicator - Client facing role.
- Able to build strong working relationships.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: Formulation development, Scientist, formulator, project manager, project scientist. If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.