I'm currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a well-established manufacturing company in the West Midlands. This is a permanent role, paying £20-25,000 depending...
A multinational manufacturing company based in Ripley is looking for a R&D Testing Technician to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £20-25,000.
This is a very varied role, based 50/50 in lab/office environments. It involves mainly testing plastic components, but will also include validating electronic systems, software and chemicals.
- Supporting the R&D team by validating new products/components/assemblies against a brief
- Identifying what needs to be tested, designing test methods and carrying out lab tests
- Analysing test data, feeding back conclusions through detailed reports
- Liaising with external/independent test houses and raw material suppliers
- A-Level Maths, knowledge of statistics is advantageous
- Previous experience in laboratory/product testing, quality, manufacturing roles
- Understanding of analytical tools and principles such as FMEA, DOE, 6 Sigma, QA
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.