Regulatory Affairs Specialist Medical Device North West £CompetitiveSRG are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a Global Medical Device company in the...
This role will support the RA Project Leads for new blood glucose monitoring system development projects.
- Supporting the project RA Lead during characterization, verification & validation, labelling & claims development.
- Assisting in preparation of pre-market applications to regulatory agencies.
- Researching, consolidating and communicating global regulatory requirements to enable development of global regulatory strategies.
- Partnering with global regulatory affiliates and providing documentation to support international applications for new products/maintenance of existing product licenses.
- Assisting in the development of best practices for Regulatory Affairs processes
- Demonstrated experience working in a Regulatory Affairs role within the medical device industry
- Degree qualified, preferably in a scientific or technical field
- Familiarity with medical device regulations in US and/or EU
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills; detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and electronic document management systems
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: or 01753 589673
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.