Title: Quality CoordinatorLocation: Ulverston CumbriaContract Length: 12 Months SRG are currently looking for a Quality Coordinator to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the...
Quality Coordinator Senior
Harlow - Hertfordshire
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Senior Quality Coordinator to join their team in Harlow. This position provides an ideal development opportunity for someone to increase their quality knowledge and gain hands on experience of QA activities and GMP quality systems.
The successful candidate will have a key role in ensuring quality and compliance of Investigational Medicinal Products used worldwide in conjunction with business partners. In addition the job holder will have the opportunity to further develop existing expertise and to gain experience within an R&D environment.
- Reviews batch documentation for compliance to cGMP, SOPs, internal and regulatory requirements for QA approval and/or QP certification
- Highlights packaging issues and provide assistance to business areas on quality matters.
- Assessment of Quality Deviations, customer complaints and vendor complaints and make recommendations for corrective and preventative actions, and to follow up on the implementation of those recommendations.
- Communicates effectively with team members and escalates issues to the QA team
- Supports continuous improvement as directed
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment with knowledge of cGMP and Quality Assurance Experience of batch release activities with respect to packaging documentation.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to organise own work and manage/prioritise multiple tasks effectively
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and accurately.
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Understanding of IT applications
- Bachelor's degree in a Scientific or Quality discipline
- Good problem solving techniques
- Knowledge of clinical trials and investigational medicinal product supply
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 452
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.