Title ECI Engineer / Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation Engineer / EC+I / EC&ILocation WidnesSalary £45-55KIndustry ChemicalsSRG are currently working with a Chemical Manufacturer based in...
Multiple E&I Engineers Wanted! Pharma/Chemical/Food - Day & Shift based - £40k+ - Liverpool/ Widnes /Runcorn - Will also consider contractors!
My clients are leading pharmaceutical & chemical organisations in the North West of England and they are looking for an experiences E&I engineer/ technician to join them on a permanent basis. If you have experience in a production environment within a relevant industry (pharma, food, chemical) then please apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
- The role will be a multi-skilled position but with the main focus being on the instrumentation and process controls particularly with Siemens PLC systems
- The role will be focussed around the maintenance, calibration, validation and continuous improvement of site equipment and processes
- You will have levels of autonomy and will involve planning and managing your own work load.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths & English.
- Instrument or Electrical Engineering Qualifications (min. national certificate).
- Time served engineer instrument/electrical.
- Extensive knowledge of Instrument Calibration and maintenance practices.
- Experience in supporting DCS or PLC & SCADA systems.
- Conversant with IEE Wiring Regulations and their application in industry.
- Demonstrated experience within a cGMP pharmaceutical environment or COMAH environment would be a significant advantage.
- Experience in GMP or COMAH and clean room facilities, HVAC etc.
- Experience working with MHRA/FDA or COMAH guidelines.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and you are interested in applying for the role do so now via the website or call joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.