An exciting opportunity for a Senior Scientist to join a successful biopharmaceutical organisation.Job Title: Senior ScientistVacancy type: PermanentArea: North WestSalary: CompetitiveSRG are working with an...
Scientific Project Lead - Flow CytometryPermanent Role - Oxford Based£30,000 - £40,000 dependant on experienceAre you an experienced scientist with very good practical experience in flow cytometry looking to further your career? My client is a highly successful contract research organisation based in Oxford dealing with biological sample analysis and are looking to expand their flow cytometry team. Are you experienced in performing and troubleshooting flow cytometry experiments, and able to interpret and discuss results confidently with external clients? This may be an excellent career move for you.The Ideal Candidate
- You will be degree educated in a relevant life sciences discipline
- You will have experience performing and troubleshooting flow cytometry experiments
- You will have worked in industry or ideally within a CRO environment
- You will have a good understanding of working in a regulated environment working under GMP or ISO standardsThe role;
- You will support and participate in the design of methods and also driving method development
- You will conduct research within a regulated laboratory environment
- You will communicate your results in both written and oral formats to external clients
- You will derive and ensure projects run to timelines agreed with clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitable experienced scientist working with flow cytometry to enhance their career in a fast paced environment and take a senior position reporting directly to the Managing Director. To discuss this role further please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.