Scientific Resourcer (Associate Recruitment Consultant) London£21,000 £28,000 + Excellent Bonus Scheme + Benefits Are you a scientist looking to work in a non-lab based /...
We're currently recruiting for a Candidate Resourcer to join our Scientific Recruitment team based in Longbridge, Birmingham. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying around £18,000 (with potential bonus of £4,000-6,000 depending on performance).
The team recruits for technical/scientific vacancies across the food, FMCG and chemical industries.
This is a fast paced, office based role that will use your scientific/technical background in a commercial setting. It is a role which rewards performance - full training is provided, and there will be future opportunities to progress.
- Finding candidates: searching for candidates on CV databases, telephone interviewing applicants to assess their suitability for roles
- Managing our database: ensuring data on our database is correct to increase efficiency of our processes, ensuring highest level of data protection
- Managing the recruitment process: booking candidates in for interviews, providing interview preparation, and providing feedback/advice after interviews
- Generating business leads: developing a knowledge of the market to identify new business opportunities
- Providing support to contractors: payroll issues, holiday requests, etc.
We're interested in taking to candidates with a degree (or equivalent) in Food Science, Cosmetic Science, Chemistry, or a related subject. Previous experience in in the scientific industry, or in a customer facing role, is advantageous but not essential.
If this role sounds of interest and you'd like to learn more, please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.