Regulatory Affairs Specialist Medical Device North West £CompetitiveSRG are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a Global Medical Device company in the...
This is a customer facing role and will be based in Global Regulatory Information Management team.
- To support the creation and editing of training support materials for the Liquent InSight software.
- The candidate will need to be able to work internationally, via telephone and computer based meeting software.
- Candidates must be IT literate and have good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good interpersonal skills will be necessary to be successful in this role.
- Knowledge of the InSight application would be very useful.
- Knowledge or experience in Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance environments would be highly beneficial.
- Full training and support will be given as part of a high performing team. The successful candidate will be a good collaborator, comfortable working with minimum supervision
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: or 01753 589673
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.