Senior Scientist/Manager required for innovative pharmaceutical company in Glasgow Title Senior Scientist / Manager Product Development Location GlasgowSalary Competitive SRG is working with an innovative...
Reagent Scientist - Permanent - Central Belt of Scotland
Are you an experienced Reagent Scientist based in Central Scotland looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience and knowledge of developing assay reagents?
SRG is recruiting a Reagent Scientist for a dynamic life science organisation based in Central Scotland.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Reagent Scientist to join the team at my clients site in Central Scotland and drive the development of assay reagents.
- Development of assay reagents including coupling chemistries
- Design of experiments for analysing and implementing improvements of reagent formulations
- Maintaining quality records and working to all quality standards
- Routine testing of reagents
- Updating procedures
- Investigating and resolving any deviations as and when required
Qualification, Skills & Experience required:
- The successful candidate for this role will have previous experience in a similar role within a GLP/GMP environment with experience of different coupling chemistries for microparticles and antibody conjugates.
- You must have good attention to detail and communication skills, with excellent problem solving skills and be able to analyse data.
- You will have detailed knowledge of immunoassays.
- Experience in HPLC or AKTA would be beneficial.
If you are looking for an exciting new role and want to work for a rapidly expanding life science company based in Central Scotland then this position is for you.
This role is to start ASAP and the salary is competitive, dependant on experience.
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.