Senior Scientist/Manager required for innovative pharmaceutical company in Glasgow Title Senior Scientist / Manager Product Development Location GlasgowSalary Competitive SRG is working with an innovative...
Senior Reagent Scientist - Permanent - Central Belt of Scotland
Are you an experienced Senior Scientist with a strong background in coupling chemistries based in Central Scotland looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in the development of on-strip dry reagents?
SRG is recruiting a Senior Reagent Scientist for a dynamic life science organisation based in Central Scotland.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Reagent Scientist to lead the team at my clients site in Central Scotland and drive the development of assay reagents.
- Lead development and optimisation of assay reagents including coupling chemistries for microparticles and conjugates
- Determine analysis required to assess the performance of reagents ensuring they meet assay specifications, stability and financial requirements
- Lead scale up of reagents processes and input into verification and validation activities
- Implement and maintain quality documentation relating to the development of reagents
- Ensure all staff in the team are appropriately trained and manage junior personnel
Qualification, Skills & Experience required:
- The successful candidate for this role will have previous experience in a similar role within a GLP/GMP environment with experience in the validation of immunoassay reagents.
- You will have extensive experience of different coupling chemistries for microparticles and antibody conjugates within the medical device industry.
- You must have good attention to detail and communication skills, with excellent problem solving skills and be able to analyse data.
- Ideally you will have a PhD in a relevant subject and experience in HPLC or AKTA.
If you are looking for an exciting new role and want to work for a rapidly expanding life science company based in Central Scotland then this position is for you.This role is to start ASAP and the salary is competitive, dependant on experience.Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.