Senior Reagent Scientists Permanent Central Belt of ScotlandAre you an experienced Senior Scientist with a strong background in coupling chemistries looking for a new challenge?Do...
Senior Reagent Scientists - Permanent - Central Belt of ScotlandAre you an experienced Senior Scientist with a strong background in coupling chemistries looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in the development of on-strip dry reagents?
Due to continued success and growth SRG is recruiting multiple positions for Senior Reagent Scientists for a dynamic life science organisation based in Central Scotland.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Reagent Specialists to lead and drive the development of assay reagents.
- Development and optimisation of assay reagents including coupling chemistries for microparticles and conjugates
- Determine analysis required to assess the performance of reagents ensuring they meet assay specifications, stability and financial requirements
- Scale up of reagents processes and input into verification and validation activities
- Implement and maintain quality documentation relating to the development of reagents
- Ensure all staff in the team are appropriately trained and manage junior personnel
Qualification, Skills & Experience required:
- The successful candidate for these roles will have previous experience in a similar role within a GLP/GMP environment with experience in the validation of immunoassay reagents.
- You will have extensive experience of different coupling chemistries for microparticles and antibody conjugates within the medical device industry.
- You must have good attention to detail and communication skills, with excellent problem solving skills and be able to analyse data.
- Ideally you will have a PhD in a relevant subject and experience in HPLC or AKTA.
If you are looking for an exciting new role and want to work for a rapidly expanding life science company based in Central Scotland then these positions are for you.This role is to start ASAP and the salary is competitive, dependant on experience.Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.