I'm currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a well-established manufacturing company in the West Midlands. This is a permanent role, paying £20-25,000 depending...
I'm currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a well-established manufacturing company in the West Midlands. This is a permanent role, paying £20-25,000 depending on experience, starting as soon as possible.
- Physical and Mechanical testing of materials - eg tensile strength, hardness, impact testing
- Helping to solve process and production issues, working closely with manufacturing department
- Testing raw materials for quality, and evaluating potential new raw materials for suitability
- Analysing laboratory results and writing reports on laboratory activity
- Previous industrial laboratory experience using physical/mechanical testing methods
- 'Hands on' work ethic, able to work independently
- Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement activity
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.