Temporary Quality Analyst required immediately, based in North Yorkshire. Requiring experience of QA or QC in a manufacturing environment and immediate availability. Title: Quality Analyst...
Temporary Quality Analyst required immediately, based in North Yorkshire. Requiring experience of QA or QC in a manufacturing environment and immediate availability.
Title: Quality Analyst (Immediate start)
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: £10.00 per hour (paid weekly)
3 months temporary contract
SRG is working with an established company who specialise in the production and packaging of brewed products. Due to an upcoming new project, they are now looking for a Quality Analyst to start immediately at their site in North Yorkshire. The role would be ideal for someone with previous experience of QC or QA in a manufacturing environment, ideally food or drink.
Benefits: Weekly paid, immediate start opportunity with full training provided. 37 hours per week, 27 days holiday allowance plus 8 statutory days.
Role / Description
- Quality analysis of packaging for brewed products, including checking of dimensions, physical properties and microbiological swabbing
- Liaising with the laboratory for further testing requirements
- Utilising the LIMS system for data handling and information processing
- Raising non-conformances and implementing investigative or improvement actions.
- Previous experience in QC or QA in a product manufacturing environment
- Food or beverage manufacturing preferable
- Immediate availability
- Minimum A Level qualification in scientific discipline.
- Degree-level qualification desirable
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with a willingness to learn
- Good communication skills and a positive approach to solving problems
- Strong work ethic
This role would be an excellent opportunity for someone with previous experience of quality control or quality assurance activities in a manufacturing environment.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Faye on 0161 868 2218
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QA, QC, quality control, quality assurance, food, beverage, brewery, manufacturing, production analysis, temporary, immediate start
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.