Life Science Marketing Associate£23,00012 month Fixed Term ContractA great opportunuity for a Life Sciences graduate who wants to work in a marketing role in a...
A Global Materials Manufacturer has an immediate requirement for a Materials Modelling Scientist to join their expanding Research and Development Team. This is a permanent role based in West Midlands, starting as soon as possible, paying £30-34,000 dependant on experience.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Modelling of material processing (mainly injection moulding) using Finite Element Modelling, Moldflow, etc.
- Conducting laboratory experiments (mechanical and physical testing) to produce data to create and validate the models
- Using models to predict behaviours of materials/processes in order to streamline R&D processes
The ideal candidate would have:
- A degree (or equivalent) in an experimental discipline such as Chemistry, Material Science, Engineering or related
- Academic or industrial experience in process modelling - FE analysis/modelling, Moldflow, related
- Academic or industrial experience in physical/mechanical testing - hardness, compressive strength, rheology, etc.
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.