R&D AssociateDo you hold experience in ELISA and looking for an opportunity to join an innovative company as part of a new Team taking forward...
Do you hold experience in ELISA and looking for an opportunity to join an innovative company as part of a new Team taking forward a new product range?
My client located in Cambridgeshire is a well established In Vitro Diagnostics company, specialising in the production of custom diagnostic kits on a customer project basis.
As my client continues to experience further growth they now seek an R&D Associate to support on the development and customisation of ELISA based products.
The main responsibilities of the R&D Associate will be:
* Development of ELISA based assays for new product areas.
* Write and contribute to validation plans for the developed assays.
* Creation of technical reports
* Input into product technical documentation for use in manuals, QC procedures and regulatory documents.
To be considered for the R&D Associate you will have:
* BSc or MSc (or equiv) in a related Biological subject (E)
* Knowledge and hands on experience of ELISA (E)
* Knowledge of the theory of antibody-antigen interactions (E)
* Some industry experience (E)
* Knowledge/experience of Microarrays (D)
* An awareness of ISO13485 or ISO9001 (D)
To be considered for this role you should have some industry experience, either postgarduate or through an industry placement.
If this role is of interest please contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.