Experienced Laboratory TechnicianDo you have industry experience in ELISA and some form of supervisory skills or exposure to directing workflow, and looking for an opportunity...
Experienced Laboratory Technician
Do you have industry experience in ELISA and some form of supervisory skills or exposure to directing workflow, and looking for an opportunity to join a successful company undergoing continued expansion?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area works on the development and manufacture of ELISA based kits. They are currently seeking an Experienced Laboratory Technician to join their Laboratory Services team to work on the testing of their ELISA based kits.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Processing of samples for testing and analysis using ELISA.
- Receive samples and log patient samples.
- Entering test results on LIMS
- Supervising of other team members in the laboratory.
- Assist manager with staff training
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and expeirence:
- BSc (or equivalent) in a Biological Science (E)
- Industry experience in ELISA (E)
- Some supervisory or mentoring experience (E)
- Using ELISA within sample processing environments (D)
This is an excellent opportunity to move to a company undergoing continued success. This would suit candidates who are eager to step into a supervisory role or candidates looking to further use some supervisory skills.
If this role is of interest please apply online, or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.