Conjugates Manufacturing Supervisor Permanent RoleCompetitive Salary and bonus structureWest MidlandsAre you looking to develop your experience within a manufacturing environment? Do you have knowledge of...
Conjugates Manufacturing Supervisor - Permanent RoleCompetitive Salary and bonus structureWest MidlandsAre you looking to develop your experience within a manufacturing environment? Do you have knowledge of working in a regulated environment to either ISO standards or GMP and are now looking for your next challenge? My client are a highly successful leading biotech company and are looking for a manufacturing supervisor to oversee the manufacturing process of medical reagents, and ensuring a quality focussed and timely production process.The ideal candidate;
- You will be literate and numerate with very good communication skills, ideally having a scientific degree or equivalent
- You will have experience working in a regulated production environment, ideally with knowledge of either ISO13485 or GMP
- You will have experience of supervision or line management of technicians within a production environment
- You will have a laboratory manufacturing or food manufacturing background ideally with experience working with a quality management system
- This new position is due to increasing expansion at the West Midlands facility
- You will ensure that products are manufactured, documented and tested to specification
- You will ensure that all equipment used within the department is maintained & calibrated in accordance to the relevant SOP
- You will perform all required stock control transactions, and take responsibility for ensuring all inventory within the department is accurate and correctly recorded
- You will complete production worksheets and spreadsheets, ensuring data transfer and calculations are carried out correctly
This new role is an exciting opportunity for career growth in a large successful company. Please call Oliver Sampson on 0121 2225332 for an informal discussion about the position or email .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.