Associate Scientist (Formulation)Role Type: PermanentLocation: NorfolkIndustry: Agrochemical, Plant Field Trials,Polymer FormulationSalary: DOEDo you have knowledge and experience within Formulation Chemistry and applying this to the...
Associate Scientist (Formulation)
Role Type: Permanent
Industry: Agrochemical, Plant Field Trials,Polymer Formulation
Do you have knowledge and experience within Formulation Chemistry and applying this to the formulation of new products within the agrochemical/agricultural industry? Do you have some postgraduate experience and looking for an opprotunity to join a successful company based in the Norfolk area?
My client based in Norfolk is a successful company working on the development and manufacture of agricultural products used to improve crop growth. Due to ongoing success, they are currently seeking an Associate Scientist (Formulation) to join their team in supporting product development through the formulation and trialling of new products.
The main responsibilities of the Associate Scientist (Formulation) role will be:
- Development of new treatment formulations for improving crop growth rates.
- Work in collabororation with Senior Scientist to conduct field trials of formulations.
- Work in collaboration with R&D, sales and customers to improve product performance
- Scale up formulations and products to manufacturing.
- Reporting of experimental data and trial findings.
To be considered for the Associate Scientist (Formulation) role you will have the following skills/expeirence:
- BSc, MSc (or equivalent) in Polymer Science, Formulation Science or related (E)
- Some postgraduate experience formulation of agrochemicals, agricultural coatings or related (E)
- Exposure to conducting trails for new products (D)
- Knowledge of plant physiology, plant growth and related (E)
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company working within Agricultural Product Development; candidates at Degree level with some industry expeirence are encouraged to apply.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.