Principal Programmer (Oncology)Home-Based UK, Global Pharma12 Months Approx. Hourly Rate £60-65 pr. hr Principal Programmer Urgently required for a Global Pharmaceutical Company. We can offer...
Principal Programmer (Oncology)
Home-Based UK, Global Pharma
Approx. Hourly Rate £60-65 pr. hr
Principal Programmer - Urgently required for a Global Pharmaceutical Company. We can offer you a fully home-based role for UK based applicants with expertise in SAS programming and Oncology Studies - Please read the description below and call Sabrina Andresen on 0203 096 4701 or click apply.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Plans and participates in programming/QC activities for multiple studies or across an indication including submission activities.
- Contributes to standards within a therapeutic area in accordance with the Asset Data Strategy.
- Leads the eCRF Development process.
- Plans and manages the eCRF Development and Post Go Live timelines.
- Provides Technical expertise to internal/external customers in support of clinical study data
- Provides consultancy with regard to study specific technical activities and issues, i.e., analysis of existing business technology issues and development of plans for capability improvement
- Lead small non-clinical projects within department and with experience in grade, major projects (clinical or non-clinical), across the wider Programming Community.
- Lead the development of standards- Includes -omics, biomarker, and in-licensed compounds and input into industry standards.
- Applies effective verbal and written communications skills at project level and external (e.g. Commercial, Regulatory).
- Provides broader level knowledge and expertise (e.g., UNIX scripting, computing environments, Data Capture, tools integration, Data Extraction); provides technical advice to other teams/ departments.
- Provides advice on technical issues outside of community (e.g. Global Software Applications, Impact of new software and systems).
- Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree or equivalent with proven applicable experience.
- Expertise in SAS, SQL and/or other scripting and programming languages; Relational Database Design.
- Extensive experience in the Oncology therapeutic area
- Have a good understanding of regulatory processes
- Harp experienced would be desirable
- You should be able to implement ideas/solutions to cross functional strategy (e.g., outsourcing strategies).
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patient's world-wide.
Fancy getting rewarded?
We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.
Principal Programmer, Senior Programmer, SAS Programmer, Pharma,. Clinical Trials, Drug Development, Oncology, contract, Freelance, Homebased, Pharma job, Pharma career, HARP, SAS, SQL
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.