A really exciting opportunity for a Method Development Specialist to join a growing and expanding Contract Testing Organisation. Job Title: Method Development Specialist Vacancy type:...
A really exciting opportunity for a Method Development Specialist to join a growing and expanding Contract Testing Organisation.
Job Title: Method Development Specialist
Vacancy type: Permanent
SRG are working with an expanding CRO who as a result of their continued success and growth have a requirement for Method Development Specialists to join them. Benefits:
Working closely with the management team, you will have the opportunity to grow and expand in your role as the company continues its growth and development.
A very competitive package is on offer.
- Act as project lead for method development department.
- Lead the development of a variety of analytical methods to for analytical testing of raw materials and finished products.
- Lead the validation of analytical methods according to ICH guidelines and GMP requirements.
- To prepare and review analytical protocols / reports and to perform raw data verification.
- Provide technical support and guidance to analytical teams.
- Development of direct reports (depending on experience).
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
- Extensive experience of method development and validation using HPLC in a GMP regulated Laboratory.
- Good analytical and technical problem solving skills.
- Extensive experience of working with small molecules.
- Experience of leading Projects are highly desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Scientist looking for the next step in their career or for an established Method Development Specialist to be part of an exciting journey with the company and contribute to development and expansion of the company.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Method Development Specialist, Method Validation Specialist, HPLC, GC, Dissolution, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharma Testing, Method Development, Method Validation, ICH Guidelines, Development Team Leader, Stability Samples, Pharma, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Contract Testing, Analytical Testing, CRO
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.