Pre-Clinical Program ManagerDo you Pre-Clinical expeirence in areas such as Toxicology or Metabolism and looking for a role involving Client interaction in the form of...
Pre-Clinical Program Manager
Do you Pre-Clinical expeirence in areas such as Toxicology or Metabolism and looking for a role involving Client interaction in the form of advising and proposing progressing on Pharmaceutical Development Programs?
My Cambridgeshire based client is a leader within the Pharmaceutical industry. They are currently seeking a Pre-Clinical Program Manager to work in collaboration with current and prospective clients for the advising and proposition of Pharmaceutical Development Programmes.
The main responsibilities of the Pre-Clinical Program Manager will be:
- Advising on Program and Study design, working in collaboration with proposal teams to understand customer requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Delivery of Programs within a timely manner and building an internal project team for each program.
- Comunicate customer specific requirements to internal project teams.
- Provide customers with scientific, strategical and regulatory guidance to assist in developing research programmes and prgressing compounds to clinical trial
- Scientific leadership of the program
- Work with the commercial team to identifying and winning new programs (Sales visits, scientific conference attendance)
To be considered for the Pre-Clinical Prgram Manager role you will have:
- Strong scientific background in Pre-Clinical Research (Metablism, Toxicology or related) (E)
- A sound understanding of product development (E)
- Excellent customer related skills (E)
- Experience within Scientific program management, Study Management, or Study Directing (E)
This is an excellent opportunity to lead scientific research programs and work in collaboration with, and advising, external customers. This role would suit candidates with strong customer and scientific knowledge within Pharmaceutical research.
My client can offer a competitive salary and benefits package which can be customised based on experience.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.