Title: Sensory Opinion Panel Leader Location: Southampton Contract: 12 months Rate: £25,000/annum Are you a Sensory Scientist looking to gain leadership responsibilities? SRG Synergy...
Title: Sensory Panel Leader
Contract: 12 months
Are you a Sensory Scientist looking to gain leadership responsibilities?
SRG Synergy is working with a world-leading multinational company who are seeking a Sensory Panel Leader to use their understanding of sensory evaluation techniques to lead a team influencing a diverse portfolio of popular products.
The panel leader will be responsible for the day-to-day management and continuous training of the panel, recruitment of panel members and execution of exciting projects according to the customer specifications. A background in Formulation Sciences or Quality Control would be advantageous.
- Manage and execute projects in line with client requirements, ensuring compliance with good sensory practice
- Maintaining quality of results regarding panel performance (against set KPIs) including monitoring, training and feedback
- Data analysis and reporting of routine evaluations
- Motivate and engage sensory panel to improve methodologies
- Preparation and organisation of samples ahead of evaluation
- Educated to BSc or MSc level in Food Science or a relevant scientific subject with experience in sensory testing
- Strong communication skills - ability to recruit and retain participants
- Computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook calendar management
- Demonstrable ability to work independently and coordinate small projects
Apply today by contacting Tolu on 0161 868 2248 or sending your CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.