A well-established forensic science service provider is currently recruiting for a Forensic Reporting Manager to join their busy team. This is a permanent role, based...
A well-established forensic science service provider is currently recruiting for a Forensic Reporting Manager to join their busy team. This is a permanent role, based in the Midlands, paying £28-36,000.
- Preparing court reports from laboratory data on the identity and quantity of controlled substances, legal & illegal drugs
- Case management - advising laboratory examiners, analysing laboratory data (e.g. IR, GC-MS, HPLC, GC-FID), interpreting results
- Occasionally (~1 a month) delivering case results in court, acting as expert witness
- Working closely with customers and other company departments
- Extensive previous laboratory experience in the above analytical techniques, ready to learn and step up into a reporting role
-Previous experience in the court reporting of drug identity/quantification
If this role looks of interest to you please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.