Project Manager Life Science/Pharma/Medical device £35-£45k Manchester / CheshireMy client is an exciting new organisation based within commutable distance from Manchester or Cheshire and they...
The job holder will be a strong and experienced project manager, and will be expected to lead immediately on significant projects across the business, as part of a transformation programme and general portfolio management. They will be a key member of the Programme Management Office.Main Duties
- Project Management (80%)Contributing to the development of project methodology and governance
- Mentoring, coaching and training in project management
- Working within ISO and GDPR standards to maintain records and proficiencies accordingly
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree in relevant, related subject or equivalent professional experience
- Strong track record of delivery excellence in a project management role using PRINCE2 (practitioner level) or an equivalent structured method across the full project lifecycle (including Business Case Development definition, initiation execution, Transition to Operations and closure ), managing costs, risks, quality and schedules.
- Developing highly productive working relationships with key customers and suppliers at all levels
- Holding or working towards Prince 2 Practitioner or APMP
- Managing Successful Programmes Foundation or Practitioner would be ideal
- Good understanding of Business Change and experience of managing projects where successful Business Change is a key element is desirable.
- Practical experience of Agile / Scrum would be highly desirable.
- Previous experience managing IT (in particular CRM implementation) and Organisational Change projects would be desirable.
- Comfortable working with complexity and uncertainty.
- Advanced Excel skills would be highly desirable.
- Able to realistically estimate work effort required to accomplish project tasks.Excellent written and oral communication skills.Able to create documents/reports/processes appropriate to the needs of the recipient.
- Ability to follow and control processes accurately.
- Able to demonstrate organisational ability, time management and prioritising work load.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.