Quality Coordinator SeniorBrentford SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Senior Quality Coordinator to join...
Senior Quality Officer
6 Month contract Reading
Contact Andrew: 0121 222 5329
My client deliver work of a high technical standard supported by an extensive quality system, compliant with ISO 17025 (UKAS) and Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) for the pharmaceutical industry. They have over £15 million of investment in facilities and analytical equipment, with a team of over 300, they have built a unique reputation for scientific integrity and customer compassion that serves large and small clients, including 80% of the top 15 FMCG companies and all of the top 15 global pharmaceutical companies. Their expertise and industry leading reputation is recognised by government bodies and industry groups with their scientists helping to shape the agenda for future guidelines and legislation.
Division: Research & Development
- Maintenance of quality management systems through review and approval of processes and procedures using Q-Pulse (Deviations, OOS, Change Control, method validation).
- Internal auditing of the laboratories and departments, document control, issuing and withdrawal of documents.
- Participate in annual quality reviews in the laboratories, prepare the minutes, create the actions in Q-Pulse, follow up and review their completion.
- Knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance in Pharma GMP Quality Management systems Auditing
- Very good verbal and written communication
- Computer literate in standards MS office applications & Q-Pulse or similar Electronic Quality Management system
- Attention to detail Flexibility
- Self-motivation, Well organised, Influencing skills
- Experience Required:
- Knowledge of GMP in a Quality Assurance Role, in the pharmaceutical industry (laboratory or manufacturing areas) Experience in UKAS and/or GMP environment Equipment & Computer validation, Data integrity, Equipment maintenance
- Scientific degree / HNC or equivalent
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.