I'm currently recruiting for a Chemical and Regulatory Support role for a well-established contract testing laboratory in the Northamptonshire. This is a permanent role, paying...
Title: Biokinetics Laboratory Support
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract Length: 6 Months
Salary: £9.76 per hour
SRG are currently looking to recruit a Biokinetics Laboratory Support Technician to join a global agrochemical company based in the Berkshire area. This organisation have a global presence, hiring over 37'000 people across various countries. They pride themselves on being market leaders in the improvement of sustainable living, the use of land space and developing natural based products promoting clean crop production.
As a Biokinetics Laboratory Support Technician you will provide support to scientists working in the laboratory as well as in the glasshouse. Delivering studies to look at the uptake of active ingredients, providing a wider support of several teams.
- Work independently and as part of a team, to perform experimental practical work to a high standard using established procedure or proposing/developing new methods.
- Interpret experimental data and results.
- Record results produced from biological and biokinetic experiments ensuring they are accurate and precise.
- Assist in evaluating plants for herbicidal symptomology and activity.
- Be educated to BSc level or similar within a biologically related subject.
- Self-motivated and independent individual.
- Strong team player, able to work well within a team environment and communicate effectively both verbally and written.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any other roles, please call Dan Nightingale on 0161 868 2205.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.