Title: Process Engineering ManagerSalary: £35-45KLocation: CheshireSRG are looking for a Process Engineering Manager, for a Chemical Manufacturers based in Cheshire.Our Client is an SME, with...
Title: Process Chemist - 6 months FTCStatus: Full-Time, Permanent Location: OxfordshireSalary: Competitive salary, plus bonus
- This role spans an increasing degree of responsibility and independence as related to the field of synthetic organic chemistry; executes experiments supporting departmental goals, demonstrates resourcefulness in adapting to new and multiple activities/projects; aligns daily activities with corporate goals; drives to broaden perspective and knowledge of relevant literature and regulatory compliance as relating to cGMP.
- Specific activities may include service oriented well-defined support functions to leading elaborate original projects spanning multiple chemical disciplines.
- Projects may include original research and development of novel chemical entities or execution of scaled synthetic processes in support of human clinical trials.Role:
- Designs and performs elaborate and technically challenging experiments in compliance with applicable regulations and SOPs.
- Interprets complicated, multidimensional data and makes recommendation on new processes and development directions.
- Performs advanced, complex experimental troubleshooting and method development.
- "Multi-tasks" to effectively manage his/her efforts on multiple activities and/or projects.
- Prepares, isolates and analyzes compounds produced using standard isolation techniques (crystallization, chromatography).
- Scours relevant scientific literature within field and surveys broadly beyond own discipline/field.
- Innovates on technical methodology to a high degree to improve outcomes and achieve results.Key requirements:
- Degree or equivalent within a Science discipline.
- Process Chemistry experience within scale up (crystallization, chromatography).
- Demonstrates astute understanding of how to deploy his/her own talents effectively.
- Has knowledge of relevant science beyond own department.
- Prepares and reviews reports, publications and regulatory filings as appropriate.
- Displays greater ability to productively disseminate ideas across discipline- and project-boundaries.
- Communicates more effectively in verbal presentations and in writing technical reports.
- Demonstrates ability to solve complex problems to attain crucial project goals.
- Experience with working and/or writing technical documents in the pharmaceutical industry.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: Crystallization, chromatography specialist. process chemist, synthetic chemist.If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.