I'm currently recruiting for a Chemical and Regulatory Support role for a well-established contract testing laboratory in the Northamptonshire. This is a permanent role, paying...
Title: Chemical Technologist
A leading research and testing organisation based in Northamptonshire requires a Chemical Technologist. This is a permanent full time role paying £19,072, starting ASAP.
- Dealing with customers, scheduling workloads, working to strict deadlines, seminar presentations and supervisory responsibilities.
- Variety of non-routine chemical testing using wet/ instrumental chemical techniques
- Produce accurate reports.
- A level in a science based subject is essential.
- Degree level qualification in chemistry/related subject is desirable.
- Previous laboratory experience using GC-MS, UV-Vis and FT-IR is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call me on 0121 222 5333.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.