Title: Process Engineering ManagerSalary: £35-45KLocation: CheshireSRG are looking for a Process Engineering Manager, for a Chemical Manufacturers based in Cheshire.Our Client is an SME, with...
An opportunity for an experienced Production Operator to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in the Yorkshire area.
Job Title: Production Operator / Process Chemist (shifts)
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: circa £24,000 per annum plus shift allowance
SRG are working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who as a result of continuous success, are now looking to recruit a Production Operator to join their Manufacturing Department.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production operative to join a leading global organisation and contribute to the manufacture of innovative pharmaceutical products.
- Production of APIs and intermediates by following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and batch manufacturing records
- Preparation and review of operating procedures and batch documentation
- Supporting manufacturing investigations and implementing Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs), performing troubleshooting and preventative maintenance as required
- In-Process testing using HPLC and GC analytical methods to cGMP standards
- Operating and monitoring process equipment, process conditions, equipment and control systems.
- Responsible for shift handovers to site standards
- Previous experience working within a chemical/pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of HPLC and GC analytical methods is essential
- GMP experience would be desirable
- Able to work 12 hour night and day shifts
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The successful Process Chemist will be degree qualified or equivalent in a scientific discipline and must have appropriate skills together with underpinning knowledge. Previous experience in kilo scale API manufacture would be highly advantageous.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jenni Bates at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jenni on 0161 868 2222.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: manufacture, manufacturing, production, operator, operative, API, APIs, intermediates, in-process, GMP, cGMP, pharmaceutical, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, life science, life sciences, HPLC, GC, High performance liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, troubleshoot, troubleshooting, equipment, maintenance, calibration, kilo scale, chemicals, batch documentation, batch records, SOPs,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.