Analytical Chemist required, based in North Cheshire. Requiring demonstrable experience of using, troubleshooting and maintaining LC-MS or GC-MS instrumentation in a working laboratory environment....
Analytical Method Development Chemist - Pharmaceuticals
Contract Type: Permanent
Highly competitive salary & benefits, dependent on experience
SRG are currently working with a multi-national speciality chemicals company in Cambridgeshire who are seeking an experienced Analytical Chemist to join their Pharmaceutical Services team on a permanent basis.
With multiple dedicated state-of-the-art laboratories, the team supports the accelerated development of small molecule APIs through the development, validation and implementation of analytical methodology in collaboration with R&D.
The chosen individual will be expected to contribute to challenging projects and prepare reports for external stakeholders to discuss results and recommendations.
- Develop efficient and selective analytical methods for assigned projects using predominantly on HPLC and GC.
- Prepare validation protocols and troubleshoot analytical instrumentation where required
- To prepare high quality written documentation (notebooks, SOPs and analytical procedures) and assists with regulatory documentation
- Prepare project updates and communicate effectively in verbal and written form on research results and plans.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent experience) in a Chemistry related discipline
- Proven industrial experience with common analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, LC-MS, GC-MS.
- Proficient experience in the application of analytical techniques to support pharmaceutical/API development.
- An ability to manage/prioritise multiple projects in parallel.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Rachel on 0161 868 2235.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: analytical chemistry, HPLC, GC, method development, method validation, pharmaceuticals, API.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.