Laboratory Technician (Molecular Biology)Do you hold a degree in a Biological Science coupled with some industry exposure, and looking for an opportunity to join a...
QC Technician (Molecular Biology)
Do you have experience in DNA or Genetic related techniques and looking for an opportunity to join a successful and further expanding company working in the field of Molecular Diagnostics? Do you have a degree and potentially some exposure to industry based work?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire region is currently looking to recruit a QC Technician to join their QC Team, working on the quality testing of Molecular based products.
The main responsibilities of the QC Technician (Molecular Biology) will be:
- Performing standard DNA based techniques for quality testing of Molecular products
- Fluorescent In Situ Hybridisation (FISH)
- DNA Extraction/sample preparation
- Completion of paperwork and batch records
- Adherence to all laboratory processes and H&S policies.
To be considered for the QC Technician role you will have the following skills:
- BSc or equivalent in Genetics, Molecular Biology or other Biological subject (E)
- Competence in different Molecular techniques (PCR, FISH, DNA Extraction, use of Microscopes) (E)
- Some industry exposure (D)
- A clear ability to work within a team (E)
This is a great opportunity to join a well established company undergoing continued success.
If this role is of interest please apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.