Food Safety Management Systems LeadGloucestershireSalary: Up to 50,000 p/a You will lead and develop the team focussed on the support of food safety management...
Head of Project, Programme & Portfolio Management - Chemicals
Salary & Benefits: Highly competitive, including car allowance
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Agrochemical company who are seeking a Head of Project, Programme & Portfolio Management to lead their global Training Academy.
Based in Manchester, the successful individual will work collaboratively across the global business to develop innovative tools/technology for the Training Academy and drive major business initiatives to enable the organisation to operate more productively and efficiently.
- To create the 3PM Training Academy strategy including future learning models.
- Develop new training courses based on identified needs, new learning methods and technologies
- Building relationships with all key constituents
- Acting as a consultant to advise internal decision-makers and influence change.
- Degree qualified in Science, Computer Science, Engineering, and Business Administration or a closely related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or IPMA desired (MoP, MSP and any Change methodology highly desired).
- Experience teaching portfolio, program and project management skills.
- Enthusiastic and influential in driving change.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Rachel on 0161 868 2235.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: project management, 3PM, training, coaching.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.