Production Specialist immunological assay developmentPermanent role West MidlandsCompetitive salary and benefits structureAre you an experienced scientist with experience of working in a manufacturing environment? My...
Assay and Analytical ScientistPermanent position - South Wales£30,000 per annum plus benefitsAre you a life scientist with either a MSc or PhD and experience with development of assays and troubleshooting? My client are a leading customised enzyme development company producing enzymes for different industries and are looking to bring in a scientist with good assay development skills and knowledge of working with enzymes. If you would like to utilise your laboratory experience and knowledge in assay development and troubleshooting and also work in beautiful South Wales then this could be your next career move.The Ideal Candidate
- You will have either an MSc or PhD with experience of working in a laboratory ideally within industry
- You will have demonstrable experience of assay development and troubleshooting
- You will have hands on experience of some or all of the following; HPLC/GC/qPCR/fluorescence based assays
- Knowledge of enzyme characterisation or enzyme assays
- Based in South Wales you will Design, validate and execute simple and complex enzyme assays
- You will troubleshoot complex assay issues resulting in efficient and effective resolution
- You will identify and develop relationships with key external partners and experts
- You will Train and develop staff on assays
This is an exciting opportunity to join a close team of scientists and contribute to the success of an already successful company. The closing date is the 3rd January, please apply promptly.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.