QC AnalystNorthumberlandPermanent PositionCompetitive Salary Dependent on ExperienceAn innovative pharmaceutical organisation in Northumberland is looking to recruit a QC Analyst to help them carry out quality...
Barnard Castle - County Durham
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Stability Analyst to join their Stability team in Barnard Castle.
- Undertake testing of products using assigned authorised techniques, methods and procedures to the agreed time scales.
- To review data generated from the testing and make recommendations to Team Manager
- To carry out peer checking of analytical test documentation
- To carry out routine equipment maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment following approved methods and procedures on assigned pieces of equipment
- To contribute to the design, implementation and completion of laboratory investigations
- A BSc or Masters in Chemistry, Analytical Science, Biochemistry or related field
- Working experience of chromatographic techniques, including High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Gas Chromatography (GC), in a GMP environment
- Good communication skills and knowledge of analytical chemistry
- Ability to work independently with a proactive approach towards problem solving
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.