Production Specialist immunological assay developmentPermanent role West MidlandsCompetitive salary and benefits structureAre you an experienced scientist with experience of working in a manufacturing environment? My...
Production Specialist - immunological assay developmentPermanent role - West MidlandsCompetitive salary and benefits structureAre you an experienced scientist with experience of working in a manufacturing environment? My client is a highly successful multi-national biotech company with an excellent product portfolio and pipeline and they are looking for a talented scientist with experience in assay development preferably with knowledge of immunological assays to join their growing team.
The successful candidate
- You will be PhD educated or have equivalent experience in a biological sciences discipline ideally with an immunology element
- You will be experienced in assay development
- You will have strong laboratory skills and excellent communication skill
- You will have experience with automated equipment and ideally have exposure to method validation in a GMP setting
- Based out of their head office facilities in the West midlands you will be responsible for one or more method / assay development projects
- Projects will vary in complexity and interaction with a variety of departments is expected
- You will carry out feasibility studies in addition to critically assessing raw materials and setting QC specifications for all components
- You will be flexible to the needs of the business and have good IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful Biotech in a position where your laboratory expertise will be rewarded. Please call Dr. Oliver Sampson on 0121 2225332 for an informal discussion about this position or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.