We are currently recruiting a laboratory technician for a world leading liquid biopsy company based in Guildford, Surrey for a 6 months contract.The laboratory technician...
We are currently recruiting a laboratory technician for a world leading liquid biopsy company based in Guildford, Surrey for a 6 months contract.
The laboratory technician will work with multi-disciplinary teams, will be responsible for smooth operation of the laboratory and provide support to the scientific team.
- Provide scientific and technical support to programmes and projects;
- Responsible for quality and regulatory compliance of work undertaken;
- Contribute to running of laboratory facility, including receiving and unpacking deliveries, formulating buffers and maintaining laboratory consumables as required;
- Support the Laboratory Manager in testing equipment and maintaining records for the QMS;
- Provide technical support as required
- Degree in life sciences with practical laboratory experience or 'A' levels with 5 years relevant laboratory experience
- Experience of working to strict quality standards such as ISO9001 or preferably ISO3485 would be an advantage
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.