Technical manager based in Greater ManchesterTitle Technical manager Location Greater Manchester Salary £30,000 £40,000SRG are currently working with a well-established specialist producer of home...
Technical manager based in Greater Manchester
Title Technical manager Location Greater Manchester Salary £30,000 - £40,000
SRG are currently working with a well-established specialist producer of home care products based in Greater Manchester. Exporting to over 75 countries worldwide, they have a range of recognisable home care brands and a history of ongoing success. They are currently looking to appoint a Technical Manager to be based at their site in Greater Manchester.
Benefits: This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced chemist in a supervisory position to take a step up in to a managerial role. Training and support can be given to a driven, results orientated individual who is confident in leading a team and looking to take the next step in their career. Equally, this would be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager who is looking for a new challenge.
Role / Description
Leading a technical team of 3 direct reports at a busy manufacturing site, the major responsibilities of this role will be:
- Managing all aspects of the Quality Management systems, conducting internal audits to ensure correct standards are in place and being met.
- Managing the environmental monitoring system, ensuring the AISE sustainability charter is met.
- Leading product development of UK product development & packaging with support from partner companies & consultants.
- Liaise with customers & suppliers, providing technical & regulatory support.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Chemistry or a related field OR proven experience in a relevant setting.
- Previous supervisory or managerial experience.
- A strong knowledge of Quality management and previous experience of internal auditing.
- Previous experience with Home care or personal care products will be highly advantageous but not essential.
- A knowledge of ISO 14001 or AISE sustainability standards.
- A full UK driving licence and the flexibility to travel when necessary.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QC, QA, Quality Manager, team leader, QMS, Technical management
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.