Title: Head of Quality Permanent- Full Time Salary: Competitve salary & package Location: East Midlands Role: To effectively lead and manage Quality Assurance and Quality...
Title: Head of Quality Permanent- Full Time Salary: Competitve salary & package Location: East Midlands Role:
- To effectively lead and manage Quality Assurance and Quality Control/Compliance functions to ensure that all relevant legislative requirements are met, customer requirements are met and industry best practice is constantly achieved.
- To manage the reporting functions to develop and maintain the organisation's Quality Management Systems so as to deliver consistent Quality Management from an end to end business perspective.
- To operate as the primary contact to regulatory bodies and customers relative to the quality management systems for the site and for critical Quality and consumer safety related matters for nutritional products.
- To ensure that all relevant personnel within the Quality Teams are constantly in place and are suitably empowered and trained to meet business requirements.
- To play a leading role in the CAPA Core Team to ensure that CAPAs are adequately and successfully completed within agreed time frames.
- To take primary responsibility and lead in Product Recall/market withdrawals situations.
- To ensure that all relevant documentation, records and material/product samples are effectively generated and maintained in accordance with relevant legislative and customer requirements at all times.
- To manage Quality Audits conducted by customers and regulatory bodies.
- To ensure compliance of Laboratory and QA staff with GLP, GMP and Safety Procedures.Requirements:
- Significant experience within Quality Management System (QMS).
- QC/QA Laboratory expert.
- Successfully hosted customer audits to achieve effective outcomes.
- GMP Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience.
- Experienced Leader and managed people.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Demonstrable business and commercial awareness.
- Ability to Travel is required for this role.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: QA Manager, Quality Assurance Head, Head of QA, QA Expert, Laboratory Team Leader, Manager. If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.